Cape Cod can’t exist without clean water.
- Cleaning up past contamination will take state funding.
- Homeowners need help paying for hookups to town sewers.
- We need new laws to prevent future damage.
- The quality of our saltwater embayments, freshwater ponds, and drinking water is declining.
- Pollution from septic systems, stormwater, fertilizers, and chemicals is increasing.
New bridges, big costs
- The Sagamore and Bourne Bridges must be replaced at a cost of more than $4 billion dollars.
- They are located in the district and are the only way to travel to Cape Cod by car.
- State and federal representatives must convince the U.S. government to pay those costs.
- Massachusetts must invest state dollars to successfully make that case.
- They must be replaced with the least possible disruption to Cape Cod residents and visitors.
New laws and funding for local solutions
- People don’t have enough places to live.
- Homes cost too much, and rent is too high.
- Employers can’t fill jobs without places for new hires to go.
- Children can’t find their own places to live when they grow up.
- We need new laws for local solutions, and more funding for investments.
Sign Up for Campaign Updates!
Join the Movement! Volunteer for Owen's Campaign!
Tired of the same old politics?
Do you believe in a brighter future for our community?
Then we need YOU!
But we can’t do it without your help.